- The world’s first end-to-end contactless, cloud- based check-in solution for today’s traveller
- Safe, secure, no need to download any app or extra software
New Delhi: DigiValet – the makers of the innovative guest-facing technology across luxury hotels like Armani, Raffles, Bvlgari, Aman, Oberoi and W – launches Thru, an end-to-end cloud-based solution for hotel guests to complete their entire check-in process effortlessly from their own device, without having to download any app or software. By facilitating check-ins remotely, from anywhere in the world, Thru eliminates all conventional touch points that the guests and hotel staff would otherwise be exposed to. Thru is remarkably easy is to use.
Thru ensures no more extended queues at the hotel reception and no more physical exchange of identity cards, forms and credit card, allowing for a seamless and safe experience in just four steps.
- 48 hours prior to a guest’s scheduled check-in, Thru sends them an SMS inviting them to use the service.
- Upon clicking the link, the guests are prompted to scan their identity cards which Thru uses to automatically fill the registration card fields.
- The guest can then review all the details, sign digitally and even pay the pre-authorisation amount securely using their preferred payment method.
- A confirmation code shows up confirming the completion of the process. All that the guest has to do upon arrival at the hotel is show this code and pick up their sanitized keys and head straight into their rooms.
Not just guests, Thru assists hotels by improving their operational efficiencies, reducing manpower costs and preventing lobbies and receptions from getting crowded during peak check-in and check-out times. Thru’s multilingual support ensures that language is no longer a barrier for the modern-day traveller.
Announcing the launch, Rahul Salgia, Founder & CEO, DigiValet said, “Thru has been designed to allow for rapid adoption and seamless implementation. It can be up and running at any hotel in just 1 day using entirely online sign-up process. Hotels do not need to buy any additional hardware or software. Further, Thru comes with absolutely no adoption fee or any exorbitant capital layouts. In fact, Thru’s per check-in model means that the service pays for itself.”
For over a decade, DigiValet has been the world’s number one guest experience design company for intuitive guest facing technology for the hospitality sector. Iconic global hotels across the globe unanimously acknowledge the company as an experience benchmark.
Thru leverages DigiValet’s expertise of providing top notch hospitality solution and aims to empower the larger hospitality market with treasured technologies that have historically serviced some of most prestigious names around the globe.